Metrics & Reporting Tools
For Your Email Marketing
We empower you with data on every member of your email marketing database
We can show you who opened your email newsletter, which articles they clicked and when the articles were read. We give you meaningful, easy to understand reports and metrics that help you track your results and hone your campaigns. Our reporting tools show you detailed data, such as:
- Snapshot Reports – A summary of launch results
- Recipient activity – An overview of who opened, clicked, etc.
- Opens & Clicks Over Time – Time of day and dates associated with reader activity
- Member Feedback – An overview of members who responded to article feedback
- Bounce Summary – A look at who didn’t receive your launch and why
- Survey Responses – Reporting on customized or built-in article surveys
- Trigger Articles – Quickly see all who triggered lead alerts
- Unsubscribe Activity – View those who unsubscribed from your marketing
- DMZ Reports – Comprehensive (and confidential) benchmarking statistics comparing your digital marketing efforts to other HealthActions users
Generate More Leads With
Our Trigger Article feature turns your email newsletter into a lead generation powerhouse
Trigger Articles give you the ability to directly connect with interested newsletters readers in real time. Our Content Library houses a selection of Trigger Articles you can quickly and easily choose for publication in your newsletters. The topics and content of these articles are meant to provoke the interest of readers who may be considering your services. When a Trigger Article is clicked and read, you’ll automatically receive an email alert detailing who read the article and how to contact them. Additionally, we give you the option to turn any article you choose into a Trigger Article with just a few simple clicks.